Krista was a Failure
Krista Walsh was a failure. At twenty years old she had been fired three times in six months from her career as a dental assistant. As she had to re-evaluate her career path (and face unemployment), Krista moved back home with her parents to work in her family’s home heating business. Driven by the fear of failure, she studied and researched account receivable strategies and policies.
In 2007 Walsh became the first Canadian graduate of the International Center for Collection Professionals which aided her when she opened the doors of her own credit and resource company "KC Collect!", the first and only woman owned collection agency in Atlantic Canada.
Today Krista is a multifaceted entrepreneur, author and speaker with businesses spanning from debt collection to fitness. She has been named an Emerging Leader for Atlantic Canada (twice), Chamber of Commerce’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Canada Association of Professional Speaker’s Rising Star and has developed into one of Canada’s leading young entrepreneurs.
Krista is focused on providing professional development and training services for businesses, with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Krista will meet and go beyond your expectations. With a variety of programs to choose from, we are confident you will not be disappointed.
Awards & Honours
Awards & Honours
- 2016 Canadian Assoc of Professional Speakers - Atlantic Canadian Rising Star- Recipient
- 2015 Start Up Canada Award - Nominee
- 2015 Summerside Chamber of Commerce Rising Star Award - Nominee
- 2014 Bold Vision Canada Women Leadership PEI - Nominee
- 2014 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards - Nominee
- 2012 4Front Atlantic Canada Emerging Leader - Top 20 under 40 - Recipient
- 2010 21Inc. Atlantic Canada Emerging Leader - Top 50 under 35 - Recipient
- 2010 PEI Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year - Runner Up
- 2009 Sport Organization of the Year (Volleyball PEI)- Recipient
- 2008 Eastern PEI Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year - Recipient
- 2007 First Canadian Graduate - Honours